Monday, November 1, 2010

The Race Car, The Explorer, and The Lion


My cute little Lion.

This costume only cost me a $2 (for a black permanent marker)
thanks to Becky and her never-ending resources.

My mom makes a pretty cute witch along side Mags, Ian, and Liv.
This Lion looks like a scaredy-cat.
Dora the Explorer. 
Davis and Liv chillin' before the trunk-or-treat.
Right before trick-or-treating. Ike was a dinosaur that night because it was cold and rainy and  Lightning isn't waterproof.

1 comment:

Laura Bernard said...

DARLING!!! Love Dora! Those boots are hilarious . . . don't even need to mention the wig!

And I love all the family pictures. They are gorgeous!

Sorry you had to say goodbye to Ryan again. And I wish I was one of those friends that's made life easier while you've been apart . . . but don't think I'm in that category! Glad so many have been taking care of you. Good luck enduring the next bit.

And yes, lets chat soon! I nearly called you the other day, but I so wanted more than five minutes to chat. How about tomorrow a.m? 8:30 your time too early? My boys will be at preschool and I don't have plans till later that morning . . . Let me know. I miss you!