Friday, November 12, 2010

Ike vs. The Treadmill


Isaac picked a fight with a treadmill the other day.
The treadmill won. The picture doesn't come close
 to doing justice to the damage that was done. His
 face was really beat up and his poor knuckles
were rubbed raw.It is the most pain I have
 ever seen him in. We're really lucky he
wasn't hurt more.
 It could have been a lot worse. 



Maddie kept looking at him over and over yesterday and asking, "Isaac, what happen your forehead?" 
He just gave her strange looks until finally he said to me, "Mom, Maddie thinks I have four heads!" 
It was then that I took him to see his reflection in the bathroom mirror so he could understand what sister was talking about. 

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Poor kid! I'm so glad he's ok. My nephew took on a treadmill once and got his thumb ripped off. Lucky for him they were able to save it. But still, ouch!!!