Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Let it Snow!

We've just been hit with what they are calling "The Blizzard of 2010" here in Utah. As inconvenient as the snow can be, all I keep thinking is how mild this weather seems compared to winter in the Midwest.
I miss Iowa dearly and the people in it even more, but I could do without their ice storms and subzero temperatures. 
The kids are giddy with excitement and Isaac just told me that his new favorite food is snow. Here he is feeding a chunk of it to Davis:


Bring on the hot chocolate!

2 comments:

Travis and Kamala Sloan said...

All I say is that I don't miss Idaho, Utah or Iowa. The winters here in Ohio are heavenly. Still 70 degrees, it's flippin awesome. Enjoy the holiday season.

Kelly said...

I hear it was a lot colder there than it was here today!!