Saturday, November 20, 2010

Well Worth $8


After a couple of friends recommended this dvd to help children learn letters and the sounds they make, I purchased it to help entertain the kids on the drive from Colorado to Utah. Both Isaac and Maddie love it. I catch them singing the songs all the time, and it has been hands-down the best tool I have found to help them learn their letters. Totally worth $8. I haven't heard much about the companion dvd, Talking Words Factory, but if it is anything like this one it will definitely be a part of our collection before too long.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks I've been looking for some gift ideas for Chase!

Natalie said...

I bought this DVD for Brynlie and she loves it! And I just wanted to let you know, remember awhile back when you said "wait until Brynlie makes Hallie belly laugh"? Well let's just say that Bryn can make her laugh harder than anyone else. It is so much fun, I love it. You have the cutest kids by the way! = )