That is CRAZY how they all make that same squished up snorting through their nose little face! Precious, just precious. HOw are you doing? That boy has the biggest cheeks I think I have ever seen. I thought my Isaac had big cheeks as a baby (he should weighing what he did)...but Davis blows him out of the water. Do you ever stop kissing them? I don't think I would be able to pull myself away. Give Davis (and the rest of those monkeys) big kisses from me!
1 comment:
That is CRAZY how they all make that same squished up snorting through their nose little face! Precious, just precious. HOw are you doing? That boy has the biggest cheeks I think I have ever seen. I thought my Isaac had big cheeks as a baby (he should weighing what he did)...but Davis blows him out of the water. Do you ever stop kissing them? I don't think I would be able to pull myself away. Give Davis (and the rest of those monkeys) big kisses from me!
Post a Comment