Here's a clip of Isaac showing off his bilingual skills (the video's edited because it got really long). I cut out most of the parts where he made mistakes (so you would think he's a genius)--I just left in a couple errors to keep him humble.
Sara, you are such a cool mom. I LOVE that you are teaching your kids to speak spanish! It's been really cool to watch his vocabulary in both languages grow! What a cute little boy!
His little voice is my FAVORITE!!! He is SOOOO big, I can't believe it!! And a genius, but I didn't expect anything different having y'all as parents!! Love it!
6 comments:
I love it! How cute...he's a smartie pants (o pantelones inteligentes...lol)!
Eso era demasiado precioso!
I'm very impressed Sara that your teaching the kids spanish....and I love the braids on Maddie.
SMART LITTLE BOY!! I think the best was the very end: Bye Bye Mama!! SOOOOOO SWEET!!!!
Sara, you are such a cool mom. I LOVE that you are teaching your kids to speak spanish! It's been really cool to watch his vocabulary in both languages grow! What a cute little boy!
His little voice is my FAVORITE!!! He is SOOOO big, I can't believe it!! And a genius, but I didn't expect anything different having y'all as parents!! Love it!
Post a Comment