...that my son frequently asks the following question to his toy cars and helicopter: "You wanna go to time-out?" and then places them apart from the other toys? Could I be using this discipline strategy a little too often?
Oh he is so cute! I must admit, Alec puts toys in time out all the time... and when I take toys, books, or even the kitchen stool away he asks "is it going to timeout?"
4 comments:
Ha, ha, ha! At least he gets it, I guess.
Was that him I heard calling out for "agua" yesterday during Sacrament Meeting?
Oh he is so cute! I must admit, Alec puts toys in time out all the time... and when I take toys, books, or even the kitchen stool away he asks "is it going to timeout?"
I would be more concerned if he starts to try putting you or Ryan in timeout!
Post a Comment