Today our weekly play group headed to the fire station. Isaac loves anything that "goes fast", and fire trucks are no different. I thought he would go crazy with excitement upon seeing the trucks, but he was really reserved and a little bit scared at first. He warmed up after a few minutes and even touched the tire of the truck before we left.
Luckily he had his BFF there to hold one of his hands (and his mama to hold the other)
Maddie hung out with me in the baby backpack. I even got her to smile for the self-portrait.

It was hard to get a good picture in the station with the all of the reflectors on the truck, so this one will have to do.

The firefighters were great--they even gave the kids a tour of their living quarters. Here the kids are lounging in their Lazy boys.
2 comments:
It looks like so much fun! I have to admit I was really really REALLY sad that we missed this playgroup. Blasted cold/flu/RSV!
Cute pictures!! Tell Ryan Happy Happy birthday from Brooke and Jer! Hope he has a great day!
Post a Comment