Sunday, November 27, 2011

From the Mouth of My Babe

Three Little Monkeys...
We decorated our Christmas tree last night. As you can imagine, the excitement level was pretty high. The following statements were uttered:
  • "Santa will LOVE our tree!" (Maddie said this at least 2 dozen times)
  • "This is the best Christmas tree EVER!" (Isaac)
  • "It is so beautiful!" (Maddie)
  • "I wish I could talk to Santa." (Isaac)

3 comments:

Confidence with Corey said...

Awesome picture girl! Makes me miss you more and more. Give those little monkeys some love for me:) MUAH!

Robyn said...

oh the magic! I love the excitement of little ones! Thanks for chatting today :)

Ashley said...

I LOVE how you record these cute sayings and things your darling kids do. They will LOVE reading this someday, if not now (since you teach your children to be reading genuis' at the age of 18 months ;)

PS: So glad you could have a fun thanksgiving with your sister and pluids too. I bet everything you made/brought to the table was amazing. I miss our lunch dates ;)

Love ya girlie.