Monday, November 21, 2011

Grandma Maddie in CT

Blowing bubbles in the backyard with Grandma.
Mom and I in front of the Revolutionary War Memorial at Yale. The kids are having a hard time grasping the fact that she headed north to Springfield to stay with Brookie tonight. Luckily we get to spend Wednesday with her before she heads home to Utah.
Maddie and Gram Maddie at Yale. "I love my Grandma because we are twins" she said tonight.


Pretty sure Ike was fulfilling a dream in this moment as he drove the monster truck.
He thinks he's the bomb dizzle right about now.

"You've got the kids, right?" she said  "I'll be back after I play a couple of games." 

Giddy-Up!

1 comment:

That's Ms. Amy to You... said...

I love that it appears you have Chuck E. Cheese ALL TO YOURSELVES. Because isn't that every kid's dream.... to go to The Cheese, and not have to fight 1,862 other screaming kids to ride the monster truck? Oh wait, that's the parent's dream. So glad you're having fun!