Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Podcast Recommendation

 I've mentioned before that I'm a podcast junkie--I seriously LOVE them. I listen to at least one a day (often several). There are just so many good ones! One of those very good ones is Bold New Mom. Jody Moore is a life coach that specializes in working with LDS mothers. Now, before your thoughts run wild about how cooky life coaches are (been there, believe me), you should really give her a chance. She has great ideas that have honestly changed my outlook on life and the relationships that are important to me. I love her work so much that I decided to join her community of moms and I'm loving it. She specializes in empowering women to make the most of their lives. Give her a listen!

 I love this quote--because when it really comes down to it, what other people think of me is none of my business! What matters is what I think of me (and how I choose to love them).
 I once heard the thought that "a mother is only as happy as her saddest child" and it's bothered me ever since! I can be happy and want my kids to be happy without NEEDING them to be happy. That is their choice to make--their emotions are not mine to control.

I can always choose to choose love. And I love that. 

No comments: