 |
| On a date with her to downtown Camden. |
 |
| Making post cards at our family reunion in Bear Lake. |
 |
| Marshall Point Light House. One of our most favorite spots in all of Maine. |
Maddie is such a light in my life. There are so many qualities about her of which I am proud. She is kind, thoughtful, gracious, intelligent, hard-working, and compassionate. She loves her family and shows that love often. I want to hang on to nine-year-old Maddie forever. She just ran her first cross-country meet yesterday and I am so proud of her. Running is hard work and she is doing so well with it. She currently loves Harry Potter, white bread, mint flavored ice cream, and sugar snap peas. She still lets me read to her and kisses me goodnight every night. She is one of my life's greatest blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment