Monday, November 5, 2012

Five

Davis is currently all about dressing up. Be it a rescue pack, a cowboy hat, or his pirate outfit, he rarely leaves the house unless he's dressed as some sort of character. 


As Batman on Halloween night.

Harry Potter meets batman. 


A cowboy who loves Spiderman but hated having his picture taken.
Cowboy/ Diego/Dennis the Menace?
I am thankful to be this little guy's mother.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

SO cute. I wonder if Jess will like dressing up? Happy to know it's not exclusive to girls. :)

slingwall said...

Have I ever told you that I love November? It is because I know each day you will have a new post & I love that! I know I am a crappy sister who does not comment much, but I read & enjoy your blog all the time. Missing you & love you lots!

Confidence with Corey said...

He is so adorable! I can't believe how grown up he looks. Miss you guys!