As a comment to the post below. Shortly before moving to Italy I was in the driveway with the kids. Aaron collided into me (I can't remember with what- I think a tricycle) and it hurt really bad. He asked me "oh mom, are you bleeding?" When I told him no, he said "oh it's ok then, you're not hurt too bad!" Thanks for helping me realize what I say to you. :)
1 comment:
As a comment to the post below. Shortly before moving to Italy I was in the driveway with the kids. Aaron collided into me (I can't remember with what- I think a tricycle) and it hurt really bad. He asked me "oh mom, are you bleeding?" When I told him no, he said "oh it's ok then, you're not hurt too bad!" Thanks for helping me realize what I say to you. :)
Post a Comment