![]() |
| Davy loves my friend, Jessica. |
Some friends of ours have been inviting us to their pool this past week and Davis has really taken to swimming, just like his older siblings. Once he figured out how, he probably jumped into the pool 50 times, each time emerging from the water and yelling, "Can I do dat again?" Several times he also said, "Wow! Dat was ahh-mazin'!!"
I insisted that Maddie wear her puddle jumper while in the water, but she kept trying to convince me to let her switch into the princess floaties instead.
"Maddie," I said, "they just don't seem to keep you afloat as well as your puddle jumper and I want you to be safe in the water."
"You don't want me to wear the princess floaties because Ariel isn't modest, huh mom?"




1 comment:
So cute! I sure do miss these kiddos! Love you girl! Keep the blog posts rollin:)
Post a Comment