Monday, March 19, 2012

Lucky Boy

Isaac was able to spend Saturday morning with a bird's eye view of Springfield, Massachusetts. Jeremy, Ike's uncle, is a helicopter pilot and was gracious enough to take Isaac and Ryan for a ride this weekend. In the words of Isaac, "it was awesome!"

I thought he would get a little bit nervous before take-off but Ryan said he was too excited to be scared. 

I think Isaac really enjoyed having some quality time with his dad.

Ready for take-off.
The headsets were a hit with both of my boys. Once Isaac figured out how to use them to communicate with the other passengers he pretty much dominated the airways.
Now my big 5 year-old boy has done something that I haven't! Thanks so much to Brooke and Jeremy for making it possible! I think it's safe to say he'll never forget his first chopper ride.

4 comments:

thepalmierifamily said...

Awesome! As a mother, wasn't it a vacation having one less child for a while?

Brooke said...

I'm glad Ike wasn't scared because I was ready to soil myself when my door came open mid-air. So glad Ike had a fun time.

Andrea said...

Tyler is going to be SOOOO jealous. That is awesome! What an amazing memory for Isaac! I'm sure it will go on his life list of 'things I've done.'

Brenda said...

HOw cool!!