![]() |
| Corey and Jed, newlywed. |
![]() |
| Davis was completely insane at the reception, running around like a baby tiger on the loose. We sent him home with aunt Shanny the first chance we could. |
![]() |
| Isaac capitalizing on the dessert table at the reception. |
![]() |
| All the sisters together at the reception. |
![]() |
| Jake, Livy, Maggie, and Ian. |
![]() |
| Corey and Brian outside the temple. |
![]() |
| Grandma and Grandpa Bond. |
![]() |
| Corey and Allie. |
![]() |
| Our not-so-little family outside the temple. The kids took the train the the Planetarium with Grandpa Lynn during the ceremony. |
![]() |
| Both sets of parents with the happy couple. |
![]() |
| Maddie with Cousin Katy and Aunt Shelly. |
![]() |
| My mom with her two sisters, Sherilee and Deanna. |
![]() |
| Isn't her dress gorgeous? She was radiant. I have never seen her so happy as she was inside the temple that morning. |
![]() |
| My dad and his youngest daughter on her big day. |
![]() |
| Brian and Erinne at the reception. Erinne was the unofficial family photog that day and all credit for this post goes to her! |
![]() |
| Maddie loved the wedding party. She even snagged the bouquet Corey threw that night (not because she caught it but because the cousin who did gave it to her). |
![]() |
| Those shiny edible pearls are actually chocolate Sixlets in disguise. |
![]() |
| Jeremy and Brooke at the party. All of my siblings were able to come to the wedding. It was really neat and the first time we'd all been together in years. |


















6 comments:
Awe, I Love this post, even though I don't even know your family really! Just gorgeous! Gorgeous dress, gorgeous cake, gorgeous sisters! I'm so happy you were able to be there. I love your shoes and Maddie looks as cute or maybe even cuter than ever. You'll have to tell Corey that may be the pretties wedding dress I've ever seen. I'm so happy for her! Miss you . . .
I LOVE weddings! I love that last pic of you and maddie. Her dress is gorgeous and I loved her cake. I'm so glad you could go home and visit. We need o try and get together one more time before we move.
Thanks for posting more pictures girl! It was such a perfect day with everyone there. I'm so happy you guys could come. Also thanks for all of the compliments from you and your friends:) Miss you already! P.s. the soup and bread sticks last night were a total success. Thanks for coaching me! Love you!
That looks like so much fun. Corey is beautiful. I think she takes after her sister. Thanks for sharing all the pics!
I've been hoping that you'd do a wedding post so I could see some more pictures. Corey looked so pretty and happy!
I don't know where time goes, but I still remember when my mom told me that your mom was going to have another baby and now that "baby" is all grown up.
I can still picture Allison and I crank calling people on the phone and handing the phone to Corey and telling her to ask for "Sara". Corey was only about 2 at the time and she'd ask over and over to the person on the phone "Where's Sara?" Allie and I would just die laughing.
Thanks for sharing and congratulations Corey!
That comment was from Jamie, not Jacob...didn't know he was signed in.
Post a Comment