Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It Stole the Show

Aside from my beautiful sister in her lovely white dress, the photo booth was what stole the show on Corey and Jed's wedding day. Instead of signing a book, guests were asked to step inside the booth and take 20 seconds to snap a few pictures. Two copies were immediately printed---one for the guest and one to be added to the bride and groom's book. Our family took as many opportunities as we could to step inside the booth and snap a few shots. If I could change one thing about the day Ryan and I got married, I would have rented a photo booth as well.


4 comments:

Kelly said...

That is such a fun idea! I mean who even goes back and looks at who signs the guest registry book. I can honestly say I have never opened mine. But I think I would if it was full of fun pictures.

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Can I pin this! What an AMAZING idea.

thepalmierifamily said...

What a good idea! If I got married again, and didn't alope (kind of) I'd do it too! I love the pictures

Robyn said...

What an awesome idea! You look great in those pics too. Miss you tons!!