Tuesday, October 18, 2011

From the Mouth of My Babe

Maddie, practicing her super-princess jumping skills. When Ryan saw this photo his reply was, "Wow. That looks kind of dangerous..." Maybe this will be the end of them jumping from the vanity onto the old crib mattress lying on the floor...
I gave Isaac a hug yesterday and he said to me, matter-of-factly, "Mom! I'm not your baby anymore, and Maddie isn't a baby, and Davis isn't even a baby either." "Well who is going to be my baby, then?" I asked. Maddie replied, "I guess we'll just have to go buy another one at the store sometime next week." "Is she crazy or what?!?!" exclaimed Isaac. Crazy indeed. And for the record, no one around here is considering buying any babies.

1 comment:

Chrissy Jo said...

That is a pretty awesome picture. Maddie looks fantastic! I love that she thinks it's time to go buy a baby from the baby store. Kids are so funny!