Isaac: "Mom!!! Maddie's not unloading the dishwasher like she's supposed to, and she thinks she's the Real Rapunzel!!" Maddie, to me: "So do you wanna be da bad Mudder?"
This is awesome. Cracks me up. Not going to lie though... if one of my kids asked me to play "the bad mudder" I would have TOTALLY broke out in my best rendition of "Mother Knows Best". Then they would probably ask me to STOP being the bad mudder. ;-)
5 comments:
Can you say she's edible? or adorable? take your pick. I Love that you are capturing these cute moments!
That girl with a frying pan looks dangerous!! and adorable too.
So cute. I would be scared to be the bad mudder in this situation.
ps I 'm glad I'm not the only one that has my three year old unload the dishwasher. :)
Ha! Love it! I would be scared to be the bad mudder for sure!
This is awesome. Cracks me up. Not going to lie though... if one of my kids asked me to play "the bad mudder" I would have TOTALLY broke out in my best rendition of "Mother Knows Best". Then they would probably ask me to STOP being the bad mudder. ;-)
Post a Comment