Monday, April 26, 2010

Will Sing for Chocolate

Here are a couple of videos of Maddie and Isaac singing their latest tunes. I had to bribe them with chocolate, but figure it will be worth it in the future for posterity's sake.



And yes, those are Isaac's Go, Diego! Go! undies that Maddie is wearing on top of her pajamas.  Her fashion sense at such a young age makes a mama proud.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I love this post! Maddie wearing little boy panties over her clothes brought a smile to my face. When are you guys headed back to Utah?

Laura Bernard said...

Love it! Love it! Mostly I loved the underwear, of course. What adorable little guys! And good little singers, too.

Brooke said...

So cute! I just love these two little ones. P.S...guess it's time to change the name of the blog again...I vote for 3 kids and counting.

shauni said...

Sooo cute! I am so impressed that Maddie talks so well and that Isaac could remember all those words. Those videos were definitely worth bribing them with chocolate.

Matt and Erin said...

love the undies! you've got cute kids!