Sunday, April 11, 2010

Davis at Two Weeks Old

Here are a few pictures I took of Davis this morning. I think he looks pretty handsome in red. I tried to capture on camera his blonde spikey hair, but couldn't really do it justice. I really hope it doesn't fall out because I think it's adorable.

Could this boy look any more like his father's side of the family? I promise I really am his mother...

 Like most newborns, Davis does a lot of eating, filling up his diaper, and sleeping. 

Isaac and Maddie haven't asked me when we are taking him back to the hospital, so I think they like him. Isaac is often heard saying, "Oh mama, he is berry berry cute!" and Maddie will then repeat it. She has also been known to come up to me and very matter of factly say, "Hold it! Bebe Davis! Hold it! Bebe Davis"---translation: let me hold my brother RIGHT NOW! 

So far, we have only had one incident where Isaac thought it was hilariously funny to rock the pack 'n' play back and forth as fast as he could while little Davis was taking a nap. Our wide-eyed babe didn't find it humorous at all to be the little pinball in his brother's game. Needless to say, timeout for Ike came quickly that day. 

 We love our little angel baby more and more every day and are so happy that he's a part of our family.



14 comments:

Kelly said...

He is so adorable. He does look so much like Ryan! I need to come and visit you some day soon so I can hold him and chat with you of course.

J said...

Wow, he looks just like Issac and Ryan. I'm glad he's healthy and you guys are doing great.

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

He is 100% Ryans clone:) So cute, so so cute. You all make perfect kids.

Jessie said...

He is SO cute! I love his hair! He sure does look like Ryan.

ENJOY!

Brooke said...

He looks just like Isaac did as a baby. What a cutie!

Ashley said...

I just was thinking "Can that little guy look any more like Ryan?" Though I'm sure more Roundy will come out as he gets older ;). Either way, you have some seriously adorable kids - Davis is one of the cutest newborns I've ever seen - for real.

Meg said...

I can only imagine how much Isaac and Maddie love little Davis. Cambri absolutely loves babies of any kind and kisses all over her dollies every daay. How fun to have a real dolly to love on! And yes he does look just like his daddy. So glad everything is going well for you.

Billy and Nathalie said...

Oh my gosh! He already looks so much like Ryan and Isaac! (Just as I wrote this, I read other ppl's comments, and saw that almost every one else said that too! LOL)

The Jones Fam said...

good job Sara! He is adorable! I loved looking back and seeing your other babies hold the new baby. So cute! Congrats!
-Natalie

shauni said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is already two weeks old. I love his scrunchy little face. What a sweetie.

Laura Bernard said...

Oh, he looks so big and old already! I hope he still looks like a newborn when I see him tomorrow! That hair is adorable. Did Isaac have hair?

Oh, can't wait to see you all tomorrow! Giddy, giddy, giddy right now! I'm leaving all my kids home so I'll be able to really enjoy the visit. But my boys will miss out on a playdate with their friends . . . since they still don't have any of their own here. One downside to never leaving the house, I guess. : )

See you soon!

Krystal said...

What a cutie! I love the hair! It's funny how both the boys look so much like Ryan! You guys will have to have another girl to see if she looks like you and Maddie! We are excited to meet Davis and have most of your family back here in Utah!

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

what a cute little guy. Wow, looks just like his dad! Sounds like your kids love him which probably makes it even more fun!

Jamie said...

What a cutie Davis is! He sure is a clone of his Daddy!!! :)