The entire family of five together for the first time.
Maddie's first view of Davis up close.
Isaac was really excited to hold his little brother...
until we made it clear that he couldn't hold him all by himself...
Isaac was really excited to hold his little brother...
until we made it clear that he couldn't hold him all by himself...
and after about 15 seconds he just wanted his juice box and graham crackers back.
Maddie liked holding him as well--as long as she still got to hold her graham crackers with her other hand.Kind of an angry sleeper, huh? Everyone keeps commenting on how much blonde spiky hair he has (even though it looks red in the photo, it really is very blonde)--we initially thought it was curly but then his first bath changed all that. We can't get over his super chubby cheeks, big lips, and manly nose. We love you, Davis!
4 comments:
how sweet. He totally looks like the other kiddos. What a cute family of five you all are! Wow, three kids hermanita!!!
I just got your message! Those cheeks are to die for! I'm so happy everything went okay. Can't wait to hear the details. He's a cutie! Congrats Ryan and Sara!!!
Seriously, what precious pics! Maddie holding the baby and clutching her goodies?! What a laugh! (I see you had time to do her hair before you left for the hospital . . . or does Kelly have mad hair skills too!?)
He is adorable! Love those fat cheekies! Get some rest tonight before you go home! Remember, send him to the nursery if he's not sleeping!!!!! I tell you, the best advice I can give you!
Yay for another baby for you to fall in love with over and over again! Your family is beautiful, Sara! Congrats!
Post a Comment