In hopes of making the last couple of weeks of pregnancy fly by, the kids and I have jam packed our schedule with play dates and outings. If the baby comes early, it will be a pleasant surprise, but if s/he waits a couple more weeks, at least we have some fun things to look forward to, right? Plus, Gram Maddie doesn't come into town for 12 more days (we can't wait!), so I am hoping baby makes their debut as close to her arrival as possible.
Here are some pictures of what we did this past week.
Paid a visit to the Easter Bunny in the mall. Maddie had a hard time waiting her turn, as you can see, and tried to hone in on Carter's lap time. Her brother, on the other hand, wanted nothing to do with sitting with the bunny and would only wave to him from afar.
She loves bunnies, and calls them "booonies." It's one of my favorite words to hear her say right now.
The kids rode the Easter Train with their friends. They never tire of doing this. You know who does? The lady who runs the train booth. I think our large group of children quite overwhelmed her. As my friend Chrissy said, "Whatever they pay her to run that train, I'm sure it's not enough."
Ate ice cream at the mall.
And this morning we dyed Easter eggs, which was complete madness, but luckily not disastrous since we did it in the kitchen sink and all spills were contained.
We are anxious and excited about the next few weeks and months. A lot of changes will be happening in our family, but change is good, right? Ready or not, here it comes!
2 comments:
That picture of Maddie with the Easter bunny is PRICELESS! I love it! Both your kids steal my heart with their sweet smiles and personalities. I can't wait till I get to meet this next one.
I don't know what is wrong with me but I completely forgot that you are due so soon! I hope all goes well. I am going to try and call you sometime this week, before all the craziness.
Post a Comment