What used to be a great wall of snow on our deck just a few weeks ago...
looked like this a few days ago and has since completely melted!
Hooray! Could spring really be almost here? We couldn't be happier about it. To celebrate, Ryan cooked the turkey that had been buried under the 5 feet of snow and ice on our deck since the beginning of December. The delicious bird did not disappoint!
Even though snow is in the forecast for this weekend, I couldn't be happier about the warmer temps. Goodbye longest winter of my life, hello jaunts to the park and evening walks!
2 comments:
Ha, ha! I completely forgot about the frozen turkey on your porch!
Unlike Kelly, as soon as I saw the pic of your porch I got to wondering about that turkey! Glad you used it!
Isn't is amazing how theraputic this weather has been? I feel like I have brand new happy, content kids! It's awesome!
So I just noticed your bouncing baby . . . 11 days!!!! Can it really be? How are you? I need to call and check on you but I never think to except at naptime and ten at night! Oh, and did you have your night at Robyns on the 6th or did you cancel with your sickness? I forgot to ask when we spoke last.
Anyway, long comment, but I love you, miss you, and hope you're hanging in there! You are beautiful and wonderful and will be wonderful still with three lovelies! What lucky babes you have!
Post a Comment