Saturday, March 27, 2010

Introducing our Newest Addition!

We couldn't be happier to announce the birth of our son, Davis Reed Payne, born this afternoon at 3:05 pm, weighing 8lbs, 10oz, and measuring 20.5 inches long.
Both baby and mom are doing great. More details and pictures to come.
Isaac and Maddie haven't yet met their new little brother, but we will keep you all updated.
Thanks so much for your love and support!

20 comments:

slingwall said...

Congratulations!!!!! We are so excited for you. He is adorable and we cannot wait to meet him. I hope you will be ok until your Mom gets there. We love you guys and great job on making me another cute nephew.

Chrissy Jo said...

Oh, my good night! I'm seriously over here with happy tears rolling down my face... Congratulations Sara!!! I'm soo happy for you and can't wait to meet sweet little Davis!

J said...

Congratulations to all of you!

Skye O. said...

Congrats! Newborn babies are the greatest! You look great.

Chris and Sally said...

I can't believe you already had him! I didn't even call you this week, what a horrible friend I am. He is adorable and I love the name Davis (oh dear old davis high school??). Now I'll have to wait until all the craziness dies down to talk to you. You are wonderful and I couldn't be happier for you guys. Love you!

jodie said...

Congratulations! Davis is the best boy name ever. I'm glad you went with it. :) Can't wait to see the little guy!

That's Ms. Amy to You... said...

He's a handsome one! Congrats to all!

Mark and Aupreille said...

Oh he is so adorable! I can't believe you already had your baby! I love his name. Are you up for a visit while you are in the hospital? Say yes, but if you want to say no that is okay too. I am so happy for you all!

Kelly said...

He is so sweet and precious!! I am so happy for you and your sweet family.

Meg said...

Congrats to you and your family. Can't wait to see more pictures. HOw fun!

maryp said...

Love to you all!!! He is beautiful and perfect! Congrats!

Laura Bernard said...

I just can't get enough of this news! I feel like one of my sisters just had a baby . . . except almost better because I might actually get to see this baby soon!

Thanks for posting the news so fast! Robyn called me tonight, but she didn't know many details. You're awesome and I can't wait to see you and Davis soon! Congratulations!

Samantha R said...

Congratulations!!! You all look wonderful!

Ashley said...

YEA for darling Baby Davis. I'm totally loving his name, and LOVING that I got to see you today!!! Oh Sara (& Ryan) - he's absolutley adorable - looks like a total Payne, I love that. And way to go pushing out 8lbs 10 oz girl, and looking gorgeous in your post baby pics too ;)

Can't wait to meet Davis in May. I'm so making that happen. Hope these next few weeks go smoothly and y'all both get to catch up on sleep!! Congrats again.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for your family and wish you the best.

allie said...

I am so happy for you girl!!! He is adorable and you look amazing! {{{Big Hug}}}

shauni said...

Congrats! He is adorable. I love the name Davis. Glad to hear that everyone is doing well.

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

So darling! Glad all went well and hopefully the recovery goes smooth too. Can't wait to meet him. Even more happy for you that you are NOT pregnant anymore!

Maryann said...

Yeah Sara!! I've been thinking about you so much the last couple of weeks. I'm so excited for your new little boy. I love his name. Call me if you need to.:) Sending all my love.

P.S. You are so beautiful.

musson said...

ahh!! congrats! that is awesome!!!
I LOVE THE NAME DAVIS! We're having a boy named Davis (it might also have something to do with that it's my maiden name). but anywho. I LOVE IT!

CONGRATS!!