The Best Parts of Our Life in Rural Maine.
Now that takes some talent. Chase hasn't learned how to climb up on our bathroom counter yet. I love the picture of him sitting in the sink.
I am glad that Beckham is not the only one obsessed with toothbrushes. He loves Zack's but don't tell...
Pretty impressive. Jonas has started turning on faucets if we leave the stool, meant for Grace, near the sink. I'm afraid Grace may go without hand washing for a while as we try to curtail our chances of bathroom floods! : )
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Now that takes some talent. Chase hasn't learned how to climb up on our bathroom counter yet. I love the picture of him sitting in the sink.
I am glad that Beckham is not the only one obsessed with toothbrushes. He loves Zack's but don't tell...
Pretty impressive. Jonas has started turning on faucets if we leave the stool, meant for Grace, near the sink. I'm afraid Grace may go without hand washing for a while as we try to curtail our chances of bathroom floods! : )
Post a Comment