She is adorable no matter how you do her hair. When Malaina had barely any hair I used to take the little she had and put it in 2 ponys on top of her head. She looked like she had 2 tiny antennae coming out of the top of her noggin. I miss those days....
Sooo cute! I especially love the last picture. She looks so happy and proud of her pigtails! I look forward to those days in the upcoming years. Oh! And Happy Birthday Sara! I hope it's a great one!
I like the ponytail. Do her hair while you still can. Just remind Ryan that this hair-do is probably much better than what she will do herself at 13! The pictures on your post down below are fabulous! Who did them? I realize that it's hard to have two so close in age, but I think that you're lucky. Ciao!
8 comments:
Ryan doesn't know what his is talking about! Babies with piggies are to die for!
She is adorable no matter how you do her hair. When Malaina had barely any hair I used to take the little she had and put it in 2 ponys on top of her head. She looked like she had 2 tiny antennae coming out of the top of her noggin. I miss those days....
Sooo cute! I especially love the last picture. She looks so happy and proud of her pigtails! I look forward to those days in the upcoming years. Oh! And Happy Birthday Sara! I hope it's a great one!
I LOVE the ponytail, it's so great that she already has so much hair that you can do that. She is cute.
Little girls and ponies just go together! I love it! Happy Birthday...hope you had a great day celebrating. Missed you at play group.
I personally love the ponytail! She is so cute. I love the curly hair. Hopefully it will stay that way.
What an adorable baby Sara!! She's getting so big! Mom and I could not stop looking at her. She's precious
I like the ponytail. Do her hair while you still can. Just remind Ryan that this hair-do is probably much better than what she will do herself at 13! The pictures on your post down below are fabulous! Who did them? I realize that it's hard to have two so close in age, but I think that you're lucky. Ciao!
Post a Comment