I've had to stop eating milk, whey protine which is in everything, soy and wheat. Do have any idea what that does to a person when the holidays come around? Thank goodness for rice milk and goats milk but whose going to use that stuff for Thankgiving dinner? At least I went from 180 in Feb to 155 now. I can't complain about that.
Next time you post something about yummy food can you discribe in detail what it tastes like?
That is such a cute video! I love it when Isaac has his arm across her face and when he pokes at her little nose. They are super cute interacting together.
7 comments:
That is a great video! Maddie is so patient with all of that poking, and Isaac is talking so well!
See you tonight!!
What a smart little guy. Maddie is so adorable.
Sorry I've been out of the blogosphere for so long! Love your blog and each post makes me laugh! Your kids are adorable!
Isaac is such a good talker!! He looks so much older than Addie. Crazy!
I've had to stop eating milk, whey protine which is in everything, soy and wheat. Do have any idea what that does to a person when the holidays come around? Thank goodness for rice milk and goats milk but whose going to use that stuff for Thankgiving dinner? At least I went from 180 in Feb to 155 now. I can't complain about that.
Next time you post something about yummy food can you discribe in detail what it tastes like?
That last comment I made was for the french toast sorry. Your girl is looking cute.
That is such a cute video! I love it when Isaac has his arm across her face and when he pokes at her little nose. They are super cute interacting together.
Post a Comment