
Shocking! Everyone always says that Isaac looks just like Ryan, so this morning I put it to the test with this nifty meter that I I found on my sister's friend's blog (
blogstalking again). I am so happy that at least a computer program thinks my son resembles me (I don't think it had anything to do with the fact that half of Isaac's face was in my picture, by the way).
4 comments:
That's soo funny because I've always thought Isaac looked so much like you(not just saying that either)..if I look really hard I can see Ryan in him!!
And what kind of brownies were those last night??? SOOO good.
I think Isaac looks more like me!!!
I don't even think he looks like any of you. Did you flirt with the mailman?
I agree with Dev, Isaac looks more like me. son bromitas. sinceramente yo digo que se parece a............
...................................
..................................
............Ryan... lo siento Sarita. tiene los labios de un negro, igual a Ryan.
Post a Comment