Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Isaac Gets Angry

I hate to toot my own horn, but the following video clip is pretty solid. It's a much better representation of Isaac getting angry than the blurry picture I posted a few days ago. You can even hear his angry breathing if you listen closely. He does this face all of the time now--when he's tired, hungry, and even to tell me "No more green beans, mom," which was my favorite because he actually sucked some of the green beans (that were all over his face) up his nose. Classic. Hope you like it half as much as I do.

6 comments:

Confidence with Corey said...

dang!that is one cute boy you've got! I could watch that clip over and over all day long! give him a kiss from me!

Jay and Heath said...

That face is hilarious. glad you captured that one, and shared with us.

Anonymous said...

Hey sister sister...your blog is cute! My blog is MichaelandKyra by the way. I mean I'm sure I'm not important enough to be on you friend list so anywhoo

Andrea said...

SO funny. Elise said, "He's making a silly face!" Quite silly I'd say. :)

Devo said...

Bitter Beer Face!!! You need to give him more high-class beer.

Matt and Erin said...

This has got to be the funniest thing I have ever seen. I laugh really, really hard when I watch this...