Monday, September 24, 2007

Don't Let the Blur Bother You

Why the fuzzy pictures, you ask? Because I think they are absolutely adorable and really show Isaac's personality. This first one is of Isaac in his crib at about 7:30am. Ryan went in his bedroom to check on him one morning. This is what he found--Isaac, not making even a peep, with one leg crossed over the other, sucking his thumb. The picture didn't turn out so great because Ryan took it in the dark (as not to startle Isaac and ruin his pose--instead he let the flash startle him right after the picture was taken). There is also a picture of Isaac in his Bumbo chair when he helped me make "cookie brownies" a couple of days ago. Finally, I've posted a picture of Isaac's latest face. He has started making it when he's upset--he puckers his lips and breathes in and out really hard like a bull getting ready to pounce. It cracks me up. I will have to get a better picture but he never wants to perform when he sees the camera. Anyway, things are going well for us. Ryan is very busy with school but he is doing awesome in his classes--I am married to such a smarty-pants. He is very good to Isaac and I and always makes time for us even with his busy studying schedule. We are having a lot of fun and getting to know a lot of people that I'm sure we'll be friends with for years to come. They are already becoming our Iowa family.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

have I ever told you how CUTE that boy is? No, didn't think so.
(and hello espanol!)
Oh. I'm craving those brownies! I made some last night, and I might need to grab another box on standby...I could eat an entire pan by myself! =)
I started twilight last night...I can tell I'm going to love this book! =)

Chris and Sally said...

I think that might be the cutest outfit I have ever seen.

Andrea said...

He is really getting cute. . .isn't it fun when their little personalities start to show?

Lisa said...

He is so cute! Your such a good mom, I think you should have like ten kids. Then I could come and hold them and play with them.