Here is a video that Ryan captured of Isaac. I must admit that it is better than the one I captured a couple of days ago. Of course all he says is "dada." 29 hours of labor with him and this is the thanks I get?
Don't worry, he doesn't know what he's saying. :) It's got nothing to do with Ryan. At almost 3 months Aaron, when he cries, sometimes says: maaaaaaa maaaaa. I tell myself he's calling me mama. But let's face the facts, he hasn't gotta clue as to what he's saying. Devo dire che Isaac è veramente un bell bimbo. Il tuo italiano è ancora buono. Se ti eserciti un po', ti torna tutto. Avremo tutte e due dei bambini bilinguali, ma mi sa che lo spagnolo serve più che l'italiano. buona giornata!
2 comments:
That is the cutest boy in the world! (outside of the womb)
Don't worry, he doesn't know what he's saying. :) It's got nothing to do with Ryan. At almost 3 months Aaron, when he cries, sometimes says: maaaaaaa maaaaa. I tell myself he's calling me mama. But let's face the facts, he hasn't gotta clue as to what he's saying. Devo dire che Isaac è veramente un bell bimbo. Il tuo italiano è ancora buono. Se ti eserciti un po', ti torna tutto. Avremo tutte e due dei bambini bilinguali, ma mi sa che lo spagnolo serve più che l'italiano. buona giornata!
Post a Comment