A Myriad of Pictures from Christmas Break (in no particular order)...
![]() |
| In front of the Vietnam Memorial in DC. |
![]() |
| A peek at how we found Maddie and Isaac sleeping in the hotel one night at 2am. I love how Maddie is clinging to the night stand, even in her sleep. |
![]() |
| A favorite Christmas present that the whole family benefits from, an indoor trampoline. |
![]() |
| Ryan and Maddie building a castle for Maddie's My Little Pony with the new magna tile blocks from Grandma and Grandpa. |
![]() |
| Eating at Cafe Rio in DC. I was in heaven. |
![]() |
| Davis refused to dress up as anyone but a ukulele-playing batman for our annual nativity on Christmas Eve. A terrible picture but I had to document it anyway. |
- We found out the gender of our upcoming addition--even Maddie is excited about having another boy!
- Maddie cut her own hair...and Isaac cut Maddie's hair...and now she has some very noticeable layers that we will have to take care of soon. Ryan tried to convince me that he could even it out himself...that's not going to happen.
- Ryan bought me tickets to see the new Les Mis movie with a friend over the break (loved it!)
- While we all missed being close to family for the holidays, it was so nice to be at home as well. We were able to spend Christmas Eve with friends, and on Christmas day the kids never even got out of their pajamas.
- Ryan was able to be home for all of it. If I have learned one thing over the past 18 months of residency, it's that I no longer take for granted the time that we get to all be together as a family. I hope I never do.









2 comments:
That's so awesome Ryan was able to be home for so much of it! I agree...family time is priceless. We loved having Tyler here for a whole week! The Lego set was hit here w/ Elise too! Looks like you had a great Christmas. Love the temple pic and the one of the kids sleeping!
Love the ukulele Batman! Awesome! Glad you got to see Les Mis. I'm still missing that one. Maybe when it comes to Iowa Falls I can squeeze it in between feedings! So glad Ryan was home for most of break. Love you girl!
Post a Comment