Monday, January 28, 2013

From the Mouth of My Babe

Davis sporting his new big boy undies.
 Isaac, at the dinner table: "Mom, did you use a recipe to make this dinner?"
Me: "Yes, how come?"
Isaac: "I was just wondering. That would have been extra amazing if you had been able to make it without a recipe...but it's still good."

Yesterday before church. 22 weeks and counting!

6 comments:

thepalmierifamily said...

That's what my stomach looked like at 8 weeks with Isabel! Very cute on you though!

Kelly said...

I am officially not posting a belly pic after your cute shot! You look great!!

Chris and Sally said...

You do look amazing Sara. I never look that good, even when I'm not pregnant. :)

Mark and Aupreille said...

Cutest pregnant girl ever!! How is your belly so tiny and this is your 4th baby! You look adorable.

Robyn said...

You look fantastic!! Love this prego shot of you!!

Laura Bernard said...

Darling! I miss you dear friend!