Sunday, October 14, 2012

From the Mouth of My Babe

East Rock Park, Oct. 2012

Isaac and I were talking this afternoon about why his dad gets called into work sometimes. 
Me: "People have problems with their feet and Dad has to go to the hospital to take care of them."
Isaac: "Can I be a foot doctor when I grow up?"
Me: (a little bit surprised by his response) "Of course, if that is what you want to do."
Isaac: "I do. Then I will get to work with Daddy every day."

3 comments:

Chrissy Jo said...

Now that just might be one of the sweetest things I've heard all week! It says a lot about their relationship. Miss you!!!

Ted and Hilery said...

Great photo. You guys all look great!

The Robinson Bunch said...

that is the sweetest thing I have heard in forever and it actually made me tear up...beautiful family Sara :)