Monday, September 19, 2011

My Current Favorite Photo

Just one of the reasons you shouldn't buy matching pajamas for your sons who are three years apart.  Would you believe me if I told you he didn't even notice ? Neither did I (that's how observant I am at bedtime)...Ryan had to point it out to both of us.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Oh my lands, jack does that all. the. time. He tries to go to school or church in creed's pants at least twice a week. He doesn't even notice the three inch gap between his pants and his socks. When I point out that he is wearing his brother's pants he laughs and says "no wonder they were so hard to button!"

Robyn said...

haha, that's great! Logan and Harrison were being hyper one night and switched their PJ's. You should've seen Logan in Harrison's! It was so funny.

Boni said...

That is hilarious! I laughed out loud, I don't know what's funnier what he looks like or that you didn't even notice! :) Awesome. My mother-in-law had 4 boys in a row and she already gave me the advice to not buy matching clothes, now I see why. Although her reasoning was that she got sick of seeing the same clothes over and over again. :)