| Like many IKEA-loving families, we own the ever-popular road rug. |
| A couple of days ago we decided to make it more exciting by adding some 3D buildings. I found the inspiration from this blog post. |
| As much as I envy those of you who are, I am not a crafty mom. Our 3D city required some empty graham cracker boxes, toilet paper rolls, construction paper, tape, glue, and markers to decorate. |
| Maddie added Little People to her city as well. |
| The first box they decorated was dubbed "Grandma and Grandpa's house" and Isaac insisted that it be placed near the mountains. |
This little project took less than 30 minutes to complete and the kids had a great time with it. Easy, cheap, and even a not-so-crafty mom could handle it. A great rainy day/winter activity.
No comments:
Post a Comment