| Eating breakfast on the special birthday plate. |
| Ike received many phone calls from family members and loved all the attention. Thank you! |
| Isaac had his good friend, Harrison, over for a play date in the morning. We dipped marshmallows in chocolate and covered them with sprinkles. |
| Harrison was a natural at marshmallow-dipping. |
He told me at least two dozen times, "I'm four years old today!"
|
| Opening presents when Dad got home. |
| Maddie enjoyed her Lightning McQueen cupcake. Thank you Sam's Club. |
| We pumped Alec and Lyssa full of sugar and then sent them home so Nick could put them to bed all by himself while Chrissy was at work. Because we're thoughtful friends like that. |
| I'm so glad Isaac has good friends like Alec here in Iowa. It makes living far from cousins more bearable. |
2 comments:
Okay, So I know this post is all about Ike and it looks like he had an amazing birthday... but I must say my favorite picture is the one of Maddie downing the bowl of sprinkles! Haha! Can you say sugar coma?? ;) So. Stinkin. Adorable.
Happy Birthday, Ike! The kids had soooo much fun celebrating with you. I just wish I could have been there too! What fun. Isn't it great being 4?
Post a Comment