We just found out tonight that we will be spending the next 3 years in New Haven, Connecticut where Ryan will do his podiatric residency training. We are thrilled! It has been a long month waiting for the news and an even longer couple of days while he scrambled for a position, but it was all worth it! I am so proud of how Ryan handled the situation and how well he works even under a great deal of stress. We are excited to begin the next chapter of our lives. We've lived in the west and loved it, lived in the mid west and loved it, so I guess it's time we head back east, right? We will make the move late this Spring after Ryan graduates.
Let me give you a few reasons to consider visiting us in the next three years:
We'll be less than two hours from the Big Apple...
![]() |
| Less than three hours from Boston... |
And chances are, if you stay with us, you will be sleeping in the same room as these crazy kids! Guest bedrooms are hard to come by in New England, especially on a resident's salary...but I promise they will give you a vacation to remember!
So when are you coming?




12 comments:
So exciting! If you need a visitor I will sign up in a heartbeat!
You forgot to mention only 3 1/2 hours from us! I'm so excited. I'm already dreaming up a fun filled day in NYC. I'm so happy for you guys.
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you. I want to come and visit. Seriously. My kids plus your kids might be a little much in one New England bedroom though. It will be an awesome experience to live on the east coast. Think of all the history field trips.:) We'll have to meet up in Niagra Falls some time, we're both a little under 8 hours from there. I want to take my kids to Palmyra some day too...
Umm... I would like to make my reservation for as soon as you will have me!! Girl I'm so happy for you guys and so excited to come visit for weeks and weeks and weeks! ;)
You can put us down for October 1-5. (just kidding). I'm so happy that Ryan found a spot! That last few days of waiting are a killer. Congrats to all of you! May it be a quick 3 years.
i am so so so jealous! I nannied in CT for a year and loved every minute of it. It really is so awesome to be so close the NYC and Boston. And DC isn't far either. Plus you will get to enjoy the most amazing colors in the Fall. I love everything about the East Coast. Congrats to you guys!
Eric and I spent a month in Hartford and loved it. Congrats on getting a program.
That is great! Funny how those paths we didn't even consider sometimes fall right in front of us. I hope you'll love it there. My brother is in Hartford, so we'd love to come visit you all.
I'll still keep my fingers crossed that after three years you'll come back to Colorado!
Congrats!! New England is amazing and if I could move anywhere it would be there...you are lucky! Plus, so close to the ocean!! Lucky lucky lucky!!! Hope the next few months go smoothly!! p.s. congrats on the potty training too! Ruby has ZERO interest in it but maybe we will keep our eye out for an awesome toy!!
YEA FOR RYAN!! Sara - I'm so excited for y'all!- and I will definitley have to come and visit - CT seems so far away. I'm in UT right now wishing I could just drive up to Kaysville and see you again ;)
One of these days we'll have to connect - I want to hear your voice!!!
Congrats again!
Love ya!
How long can we stay before you kick us out? Natalee would love to come and nanny for you but I think she wants to take her Mom with her ;)
Congrats! Good Luck. I am sad about you not coming to Greeley.
Post a Comment