| Helping make cookies the other night. |
Isaac is four years old today. I can't believe it's been four years since that little man made me a mother. He seems to have changed and grown up so much in the past couple of months and there are some things I want to remember about him at four years old:
- The boy is STILL obsessed with all things Lightning McQueen. I can't imagine him wanting to play with much else...it has been 2 YEARS since he was first introduced to that red race car. He may very well be McQueen's biggest fan.
- His favorite foods are pizza, fish sticks, quesadillas, most fruit, and anything sweet of course. He has told me on many occasions that blackberries are his favorite food. He is not a very picky eater and will try almost anything at least once.
- He loves to play school and house and Lightning Races Dora (Lightning always wins) with Maddie. I love it when they play well together. She is always either his favorite person or his favorite person to pick on. No one gets a rise out of Maddie faster than Isaac.
- He is usually very patient with his baby brother and loves to wrestle with him and make him laugh.
- He has perfected the art of whining. I have perfected the art of ignoring it. I think he's catching on.
- He loves more than anything to look at the toys at Target or Toys R Us (Don't judge...this activity has helped us survive many a freezing Iowa winter...) . When asked what he wanted to do for his birthday, he responded, "Look at the toys at Target!" I think that can be arranged, little man.
- He has such a kind heart and I can't imagine our family without him. I'm so excited to see what this next year has in store for him!
| Sliding around the house on a blanket--one of the perks of hardwood floors. |
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Ike!
Happy Birthday to one of our favorite guys!
Happy Birthday buddy! Oh and may I request a live video of the blanket pullin? A picture just isn't cutting it for me:)
Happy Birthday to your little man! Time flies, doesn't it? Mine is going to junior high next year so enjoy every second of them being little : ) Love you!
Post a Comment