Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Our Latest Family Pictures

We spent this past weekend up Big Cottonwood Canyon with Ryan's family for a little family reunion. My sister-in-law, Becky, is always kind enough to take family pictures while we are together. I'll post more about the reunion later, but here are some of the photos that she snapped of us:

15 comments:

Jessie said...

Those are so cute, Sara! That last one is a framer!

Mandy said...

What a cute family!!! Can't wait to see you guys in person again! Love the pictures!!!

Confidence with Corey said...

LOVE it! I agree with Jessie.They are all SUPER cute, but the last one is SUPER DUPER cute:)

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Love them! Makes me miss you.

That's Ms. Amy to You... said...

Great pics! Love that you chose nice, bright colors instead of the usual khakis/ denim/ black/white.

Chrissy Jo said...

love that last picture. Its fabulous!!! Miss you!

Jamie said...

I love the pictures Sara. You really have such a cute family. I have to tell you, Davis reminds me so much of my son when he was that age. He is such a BIG BABY! Everyone would always tell me that Jacob looked like a little man and Davis has the same look. Cute...cute...cute!!! ;)

Brooke said...

Great pictures girl! Very cute!

Laura Bernard said...

Love them, love them, love them! But not as much as I love you! What edible kids!

Jill Hansen said...

I love all the pictures! Your little family is so cute.

Haylee Mollerup said...

Sara! ADORABLE family pictures!! You look GREAT after just having a baby!!!!

slingwall said...

Hey Ryan that blue looks great on you. Baecky always comes through for us! She did a great job they turned out really cute.

Liz said...

Oh my goodness, I miss the mountains . . . and i miss YOU!

Nikki said...

Your pictures are beautiful. Miss you!

Andrea said...

I love your family pics! Great colors and your family is just adorable.

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog post. You made my year. You, my friend, were an amazing missionary too and were also an example to me. The mission years will bless our lives everyday...

Thanks too for the phone call the other day. Let's talk this week sometime--I'll try to call you first, but if you get a chance call me when you can!!!