Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Biggest Baby Ever Blessed...

We  finally got the chance to bless Davis today now that we are all together again. It was a beautiful day. Ryan gave him a blessing in my parents' backyard. We had both of our families present for the event. Weighing in at almost 20 lbs., he might be the biggest baby ever blessed. We love our Chancho so much!





Davis is named after his late Great Grandfather, Grandma Ruth's husband.








10 comments:

Ashley said...

LOVING the pics of your family all together - I'm so giddy for you that Ryan is finally home.

Yea for Davis' blessing day. His face is adorable in that 1st pic and just needed to tell you you are looking like a gorgeous skinny-minny. LOVE that dress on you!!!

Liz said...

I love the picture of Davis with Grandma Ruth. He is so cute!

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Oh that is so cute! Davis is changing so much and SO fast. I agree with Ash, I am just so happy that you are with Ryan. Love the family picture.

Matt and Erin said...

I'm with Ashley--you are a skinny mini. AND your kids look grown up. Glad you're all together again!

maryp said...

I love the pic of Davis with Grandma Ruth. He has a precious face! I love that you call him chancho!

jodie said...

Holy smokes, what a cutie! He's such a little stud. You all look great and so happy. And I enjoyed the updates on all three of your kiddos...they sure are growing up!

shauni said...

He is a doll! I love his little tie. I'm so glad you guys are back together again- there is nothing better than that.

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I still can't believe you're a mom to three beautfiul babes.. Life goes quickly.. doesn't it.

Amanda Wilson said...

He is sooo cute. Ah!!! I wish he and Nathan could play together. Maybe when you move here:)

Mark and Aupreille said...

I am so happy for you guys that you have Ryan home right now!! Your kids are going up so fast!