The Best Parts of Our Life in Rural Maine.
I love it!!
Awesome hair Maddie! I think you just might have more hair than me. :)
She looks like a rockstar! I love that expression. I have seen it many a morning. :-)
that is too funny! i still can't believe how much hair she has.
She is SERIOUSLY so edible. Loving the bedhead!
Rylie would be oh, so jealous of all that hair! I love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it!!
Awesome hair Maddie! I think you just might have more hair than me. :)
She looks like a rockstar! I love that expression. I have seen it many a morning. :-)
that is too funny! i still can't believe how much hair she has.
She is SERIOUSLY so edible. Loving the bedhead!
Rylie would be oh, so jealous of all that hair! I love it!
Post a Comment