I envy the adorable things you can do with Maddie's hair. Adalyn's has all fallen out (except for the wings of course). Too cute! Can't wait to see you and your adorable kids. It's coming up fast!
Wow, I didn't realize how long her hair actually is. I can't believe that she is 5 months old already. I'm sure I don't have to remind you how adorable I think she is but I'm going to do it anyway. She is sooo adorable.
A couple of things. I can't believe Maddie is so big, she is gorgeous and I love love love the hair. I just get a kick over the shear amount. Again, I love it. Spencer and I loved the pumpkin dessert that you posted the other day. Thanks for that tasty treat. Lastly, I love These is My Words. Probably my favorite book, hope you like it too. Lot's of love, Elena
So this is what I'm thinking: Your kids are SOO adorable, that you should get prego again and give the next one to me! Seriously Maddie in those pigtails?? Hello Baby hunger pains! haha ;) And then you put pics of her AND isaac @ Costco and i just don't know what to do with myself.
I LOVE these pictures! What awesome bath shots! That girl is amazing. And how precious in the costco cart. And how I wish I could talk a costco cart with me to every store I shop at! We might actually have room for our groceries!
They are so cute! We just saw Adalyn for the first time the other day and I cannot believe how much she and Maddie look alike! The bath tub pics are so cute!
10 comments:
I envy the adorable things you can do with Maddie's hair. Adalyn's has all fallen out (except for the wings of course). Too cute! Can't wait to see you and your adorable kids. It's coming up fast!
Wow, I didn't realize how long her hair actually is. I can't believe that she is 5 months old already. I'm sure I don't have to remind you how adorable I think she is but I'm going to do it anyway. She is sooo adorable.
A couple of things. I can't believe Maddie is so big, she is gorgeous and I love love love the hair. I just get a kick over the shear amount. Again, I love it. Spencer and I loved the pumpkin dessert that you posted the other day. Thanks for that tasty treat. Lastly, I love These is My Words. Probably my favorite book, hope you like it too. Lot's of love, Elena
oh my gosh, such precious pictures of both kids. I can't believe the pigtails at 5 months! -- MOM
Sara you have such cute kids. You are one lucky girl!
Wow! Her hair is so long! You have the cutest kids, Sara. I especially love the picture of Isaac mauling (sp?) Maddie at Costco.
So this is what I'm thinking: Your kids are SOO adorable, that you should get prego again and give the next one to me! Seriously Maddie in those pigtails?? Hello Baby hunger pains! haha ;) And then you put pics of her AND isaac @ Costco and i just don't know what to do with myself.
I LOVE these pictures! What awesome bath shots! That girl is amazing. And how precious in the costco cart. And how I wish I could talk a costco cart with me to every store I shop at! We might actually have room for our groceries!
Ok. So I am envious of Maddie's hair! and those cute pig tails! Someday I can do that.... maybe when she's 5!!!
They are so cute! We just saw Adalyn for the first time the other day and I cannot believe how much she and Maddie look alike! The bath tub pics are so cute!
Post a Comment