Sunday, August 10, 2008

You've got to try this New Snack

Buttery Salt and Cracked Pepper popcorn. My sister introduced me to this beauty while we were in Utah. I am totally addicted. There are 4 or 5 other flavors (like garlic and olive oil), but I'm pretty sure I'll never be able to deviate from the salt and pepper flavor. Why would I? It's perfect. I'm not even crazy about popcorn, but this stuff is absolutely addictive. It even comes in 10 convenient snack bags (though I could down 2 or 3 at one sitting). Seriously, you have got to try it.

4 comments:

allie said...

It is one of my new favorites, we eat it all the time! We got the olive oil one but it doesn't come close to the cracked pepper and salt flavor

Kandis said...

I was fortunate enough to partake of the new popcorn as well and thought it was fabulous! It's like it is the perfect combination of flavors bursting in your mouth all at the same time, it almost gave me a buzz. Okay, not really but it is good!

Robyn said...

I loved catching up on all of your posts, and I can't WAIT to try this popcorn!

Laura Bernard said...

Sounds yummy! I guess I'll have to start hoping they carry it at my grocery store! Chances are pretty slim! I'll have to snag it when I come to WDM sometime.