Sunday, August 31, 2008

Spicin' Up the Pad

Thanks to my sister, Allie, and her vinyl business, I have been able to add a little color and excitement to the apartment. She sent some vinyl with my mom and I love it! Here are too many pictures but I had to show it all.
Here's what a room with two cribs looks like
Isaac's new transportation decorations
Not sleeping as much as he should...
Maddie's name
Closeup of Maddie's butterflies--they match the butterflies on her bedding (thank you, Robyn!)
Birdcage in the hall
Flower vase above kitchen sink (I don't even miss having a window in the kitchen with these beauties!)
Under the Sea animals in the bathtub
Thank you so much, Allie---I love it all!

5 comments:

Becky said...

How fun! I'm glad you can personalize your space a bit. That birdcage is so adorable!

That's Ms. Amy to You... said...

So adorable! I love the stuff in the kids' room!

Lisa said...

I love the vinyl! I just might have to order some for my house.

allie said...

Your welcome girl! It looks so cute!

Derek said...

The pictures look great. We might have to use some of your ideas ;)