Friday, August 1, 2008

Isaac cooling down and Maddie growing up

Isaac's favorite place to hang out these days is in the refridgerator. Any time I open it and he's within earshot, he makes a b-line for the little "seat" inside, plops himself down, and starts reaching for bottles of soy sauce and salad dressing. I guess it is a refreshing way to cool down during the hot summer months. Here are a couple of pictures of Maddie. She is starting to respond when we talk to her and she will even smile and coo a little bit. She will be two months old next week. Two of my friends just had babies while we were away in Utah and Maddie is already twice their size! They grow up so fast! (sniffle, sniffle)

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh wow, I seriously need to come over and see that girl. She has gotten even cuter while I've/you've been gone. Oh, and I love the fridge pics of Isaac. It is so funny the little things that they love to do.

Lynn said...

Love the pictures of the children!! Wait until Issac can get the fridge open by himself.

Maddie started to respond to me last week, just before you returned to Iowa. She will be a charmer!

Love,

Papa Payne

Krystal said...

What a cute little smile you caught...wish we could be there to watch her grow! I love that Isaac sits in the fridge...he's too funny!

Chrissy Jo said...

I love that Isaac has found his own little "seat!" Alec recently took a great intersted in salad dressing and soy sauce bottles. Funny kids. Maddie looks cuter and cuter every time I see her!

Ted and Hilery said...

I love all of Maddie's hair! She is such a cute girl. Hopefully Aron and her will be good buddies in a few months when they can both sit up!

Kandis said...

It was so good to see you guys while you were in town! Isaac's seat in the fridge is really cute, just make sure not to accidentally shut him in there. There was an eposide of Punky Brewster with that story line and Cheri almost didn't make it out in time.

Laura Bernard said...

Oh that girl is adorable! She just looks like a little Payne! Not a Pain at all, of course. I hear you're coming to see me this week! Counting down the days already! I hope this new apt fridge is bigger than the last one!

Anonymous said...

Maddie looks just like you Sara! She's adorable. They do grow up way too fast- Evan is getting so big-he's already 4 months. It's exciting and sad. There will be so many little babies in the ward it'll be fun. And of course Isaac is so cute.

musson said...

I can see Sara written all of Maddie! She is adorable!!

Awww... and look at that bow you got to go in her hair... i can barely put a clip in addies with a couple of strands of hair...