He has since dove head-first into the seat, where he laughs upside down and peaks through the leg holes saying, "hi mama, hi mama." I don't think Maddie is going to get much exercise in this thing until she can fend for herself more. Her brother doesn't seem to understand what personal space is just yet.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
At Least Someone was Entertained
Keeping Isaac busy and entertained throughout the day can be challenging. He loves to be outside but sometimes it takes me awhile to build up the courage to take both kids out in public on my own----just getting them into the van by myself takes exceptional skill (I'm working on it).
The other day I had the bright idea to get Maddie's exersaucer out of the closet, just to see how she liked it. It turned out to be very entertaining, though not so much for Maddie.
A content Madelyn (though slightly oblivious to all the surrounding toys--I should probably give it a couple more months)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Sara...so this is my first comment on your blog! Congrats on your baby girl, by the way! I was down at Mt. View today getting freebies for my preschool and people were asking about you! Maybe I'll send you a longer update by e-mail. Anyways, your family looks cute!
That makes me laugh! Isaac is such a handsome little guy. Our Isaac didn't start "enjoying" his till about 5 months. Natali still attacks him when he is in it...now it entertains 2 kids!
That is precious, I remember those days...it doesn't matter how old the older child is the always love those too. I just found that seriouslysoblessed today, it was pretty funny.
Post a Comment