Saturday, August 30, 2008

All to Myself...

I'm so excited to have my mom in town this week! It is the first time that I've ever gotten her all to myself. This may not seem like a big deal to you, but if you had a brother like mine, you would understand. Whenever we go to Utah to visit he is so demanding and needy that no one else (myself and kids included) can get any quality time with her (still love ya, B). Not now! Here's to the best week ever!

4 comments:

Haylee Mollerup said...

Hello Sara!!! YAY to moms to ourselves! It really is the best! Your kids are so cute! I still can't get over Maddie's hair!!! ADORABLE!!

Also, you have the stroller I WANTED/WANT. The double combi!! Do you love it? Where did you get it....store/online?

Miss seeing you and talking to you !

Lacy said...

Yah, I hear ya. I love when I get any parentals to myself.

Mollerup madness read my mind! I would love to know where you got that stroller and can a baby carseat snap into one of the sides?

sarita said...

Haley and Lacy--

I love the double Combi. We bought it at Babies R Us because I couldn't find a better deal anywhere else. I

wish there were more storage space, but on the flip side it is so much lighter than any of the other double strollers we looked into (only 23 lbs). It also folds up nice and has a shoulder strap if you need to carry it.

A baby car seat will snap securely into one of the sides, but it has to be a certain Combi model, and I wasn't willing to buy a new carseat. I have a Graco snugride, and it fits in just fine (though not securely), just as long as I don't take the kiddos off-roading in it.

I would definitely recommend it.

Lacy said...

THANK YOU SARITA!

I have been researching double strollers for a while and am glad to know you like this one. We also have a Graco snugride and will use that as well!